Tuesday 15 January 2013

::things that make humpday not so lumpy::

How's everyone's week turning out? Racing along faster than expected I hope!

My mittwock has been simply delightful; spilling with good news!

1} My sweet work collegue asked me to be her bridesmaid in October.

If I wasn't already peppering her with ideas every day at work, I sure will be now!

(us at a concert last year)


2} Delightfully Teal nominated me for a "Very Inspiring Blogger Award".

Thanks Brittany! x



3} A dear, dear friend is 8 weeks pregnant with her first bubba!!

So stoked for her and her hubby. It's still a secret for a few more weeks though, so I can't let on 'who' just yet ;).

(the above photo was found here)


What's been the highlight of your week so far? No matter how small?

xo

3 comments:

  1. These sound like very exciting things! :)
    One of the highlights from my week was the loan from a friend, of a small camera lens after mine broke - it's so great having one again! :)
    Have a lovely Thursday! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry to hear your lens broke! Glad that isn't stopping you from snapping more of your angelic pictures though ;) x

      Delete

Please leave a bit of love behind in my comment box!