Tuesday 8 November 2011

::THANK YOU::

I feel so, so blessed.

The response I received on my blog (though fb) absoutely floored my husband and I. So much love, tears and prayers were poured out to us, even from other sides of the world.

I was also amazed to hear about how many other women have gone through something similar (or worse) and no one hears about it. I don't think this is the sort of thing a woman should bottle up inside, or be embarrased about. It happens. My doctor said 1 in 4 pregnancies miscarries! I had no idea.

So a big THANK YOU to all of you. You have helped this become a strengthening process. His Grace is sufficient for me.
~ ~ ~
The hardest part about moving on now though, is the fact that I still look pregnant. My baby bump is a constant painful reminder.

I haven't miscarried yet and I wish it would hurry up! If it doesn't leave my body naturally in the next week, I will need to get a D&C which I really don't want! I can't think of anything worse then being under anaesthetic while they dialate me and scrape my womb clean. I know it's a common procedure but I don't want any damage done. I'm waiting to hear back from the hospital since we've sent a gynae referral off to them. It was marked as urgent so I hope they don't take too long.

Otherwise, I feel quite at peace and calm within myself. God's timing is the right timing, and I am content. It's only if I start thinking a bit too hard about things that I'll foggy up again. :)

I've had my few days of greiving, and I know I'll have the occasional "moment" in the future, but for the now I've been renewed in the Lord's grace and feeling mightily blessed with what I do have.

All my love to you all

x

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you, Hannah and Jason. I have just sent email...Love Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Hannah what a strong woman you are. i so admire you! mwah

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a bit of love behind in my comment box!