Tuesday 27 March 2012

:: bit o' humpday DIYspiration ::

It's been good week; the sun has come out today so I'm grasping at straws that winter isn't arriving just yet.

The loan has been officially approved and all paperwork signed, so, "hello packing!" I'm thinking I might begin over Easter. No point in starting too soon. Might start seeing if we can piff some things though.

The Easter Bunny popped by my work today which I'm glad sad about... I really can't seem to walk past a bowl of hollow eggs. There is something terribly addictive about the way the chocolate cracks in your mouth, about how thin egg chocolate is. It seems far yummier than any square of the same type. Any of you find that too? And it's also too convenient for those stressful work moments; I had one of those moments after lunch today and very promptly, rapidly consumed 3 medium eggs, one after the other. Help!

I also got a text message this week, that a wedding present I sent to some friends has been successfully recieved, damage free. Phew!

Now that they've got it, I am free to show all the peeps. I was quite pleased with the idea which I saw on Pinterest first, then tweaked some of the words to make it all mine. Why, I even threw Jason & my name down the bottom there, on the grand list of lovers. ;)






It was more work than it looks, but Adobe Illustrator is quite a genius with the ability to stretch, shrink, space and squish words to peachy perfection. My husband is a great teacher.

What do you think... Sell-able?



6 comments:

Please leave a bit of love behind in my comment box!