Tuesday 20 August 2013

:: finally back online ::

*SIGH*
 
After being without a laptop for 4 weeks now, it is SO GOOD to finally sit at one again. I have still had internet access through my phone and Jason's tablet, but they tried my patience faaaaaaar too often. Blogger in particular was a nightmare, and I couldn't get the cursor to co-operate and after over 1 hour of trying, I turned to use the Blogger app in HTML on my phone to edit a wrong amount I'd put into a recipe. I wasn't happy.
 
But it's all good! We purchased a snappy new laptop today and I can't wait to get blogging again. The only catch is - it has Windows 8, and I may or may not have already had a little meltdown over it. If anyone has any Windows 8 TIPS or TRICKS to help me stay sane, I'd be that grateful.
 
Watch this space for more posts soon!
 
In the meantime, here's a couple of cutely hilarious photo of Willem I found of when he was about 2 weeks old, asleep, propped up on the couch.
 


 

5 comments:

  1. I'm an Apple user but hubby has windows 8 on his laptop (which I use a lot) and it is soooooooooooo so so not user friendly in my books! It just seems too difficult to navigate around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Willem is hilarious! Such a poser.
    How exciting about the new laptop! Have fun with it x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a bit of love behind in my comment box!