Tuesday 14 August 2012

:: a boy and a girl ::



On this humpday, I am utterly delighted to introduce to you one of the most handsome couples of my aquaintance, who are not only lovely just by being a pair, but beyond lovely when they're paired in voice.

Jason is the lead singer of the alternative rock band "My Escapade" but since meeting his girlfriend Sarah, he and her now also make up the brand new acoustic folk duo "A Boy & a Girl".

Have a listen to this little sample. I don't know about you, but I'd say it's the most special thing I've heard all day.



You better toddle over and like their Facebook page, because when the new music arrives, you won't want to be the last to know. I'm predicting that these two are going to get a lot of love from their newly founded career.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a bit of love behind in my comment box!