Wednesday, 9 May 2012

:: belated humpday news [mess] ::

I missed my regular humpday post yesterday, it's all a huge bomb here at present!

So due to lack of time, I thought I would just leave you with some images of the scramble, plus a strawberry from my punnet which I have never seen the likes of before.

It was quite the funniest thing to look at (and to eat!). Have you seen a strawberry sprout before?


We're up to about 60 boxes at the moment, and still going....



Hope your week is just lovely :)

x

6 comments:

  1. That strawberry is amazing! I ate a tomato that's insides were sprouting the other day, but never seen a strawberry do it!

    Hope the packing isn't too stressful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A tomato! Haven't see that one.
      Thanks Lauren!

      Delete
  2. The boxes are stacked very neatly! Hope all goes well with the rest of the packing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, they aren't very neat now. ;)

      Delete
  3. Ha ha i have seen a strawberry just like that only the sprouts were Much bigger than that. It was such a plant of its own :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. REALLY?! wow. I guess that's how they grow though!

      Delete

Please leave a bit of love behind in my comment box!