Friday 24 February 2012

:: a book I can actually use ::

We see so many wonderful (and pricey) things in cute stores everywhere. Well I do anyway. And they are just that.... pricey.

One such wonderful thing I saw & loved was a book by the name of Creative Walls by Geraldine James. I think this lady's cute crafty shop was selling it for $35 and I was almost overcome, except Jason whispers in my ear, "We'll look it up online". Low and behold it's $22 and free postage to Australia (if you haven't learnt to love The Book Depository, you need to learn. Free postage, everywhere).

 (yes those are my lanky, pointy elbows)

Now I'm certainly not one for robbing up & coming lil stores of their business (much the opposite, esp. home made items) but I'm also up for a good deal. And this one was worth it.

One of the great things this book can help with, is displaying/arranging your collections of all types in a tasteful & and alternative way. I think though, that I will have to start collecting, in order to make such intruging, whimsical, wonderous wall features.


This book is brilliance, and I can't wait for our own spot of Earth, to start just this this sort of jazz.

if you want to see a picture bigger, click on it.....



They better give me a commission for all the sales they'll get from this sharing! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Agreed! I think I'm going to add this to my present list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book looks amazing!! I might have to check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a bit of love behind in my comment box!